This was originally the blog of a first-time Mum to remember the ups and downs of my pregnancy - and chart the first year of my daughter's life. But I've kept it going, and am now a mother of two! More than anything, it helps me to get to sleep once I've emptied my brain of issues and concerns and emotions onto the laptop.
If you're reading this and also a mum- or dad-to-be, first time parent, or just someone who's thinking about it - I hope it gives a little insight into one person's experiences - good and bad....

Saturday 14 April 2012

FOOTBALL CRAZY

I had my first full baby-free day a couple of weekends ago, so it was Daddy Day Care. So he took her to the football!

We're a bit of a football mad family so it was only a matter of time. They lasted until half-time when it got a bit chilly, but she really seemed to enjoy it.



So this Sunday we took hner to see her Dad's cousin playing in a school's football match. Once again she looked like she was having the time of her life for a good half an hour. It helps that she's learnt the word 'ball' so was pointing at the numerous balls around, and delighted on being on Daddy's shoulders to see everything that was going on:

No comments:

Post a Comment